From: Lauri Vain [mailto:optima@hot.ee]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 10:35 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Inaccessible by color blind? http://www.tryspot.com/tharapita/

Hello everybody,

I have received reports, according to which the site
http://www.tryspot.com/tharapita/ is hard to view by color-blind people.
This
really has made me concerned because I really want my sites to be accessible
by
color-blind people as well.

There have also been suggestions on reducing the contrast of the background
-- I
will forward that suggestion to the designer shortly.

What I'm interested in is how well color-blind can see the blue on gray? Any
other suggestions?

Thanks very much!

Yours,
Lauri