Re: comments/suggestions/criticisims please

Hello Paul,

What's the reasoning behind sticking the word link in the text to many of
the links on the text only page of your site?  The majority of talking web
browser and screen reading/browser combinations now insert the word link
themselves before anything that's a link.

Kelly

At 12:18 PM 9/11/00 +0100, Paul Davis wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Terry, (who is my main web designer) has placed a small request
>(nervously) for comments on the accessibility of ten-20.com web site
>in  our discussion group. Whilst we have tested the site, as Dave Woolley
>quite rightly pointed out to me recently there are still an abundance of
>older software programs in every day use that may struggle. We need to
>identify these and attempt to correct. The link to the request
>is  http://www.ten-20.com/bbsgroup/messages/44.html  and before I start
>getting hate mail, I promise I never shouted at her. I may have nagged her
>
>Kindest regards in anticipation.
>Paul Davis
>www.ten-20.com The UK portal site for disabled people and associated
>professionals.