Fwd: Follow Up: Open Source for the Visually Impaired

Hello,

A couple weeks ago I forwarded information about the open source software
project "Ocularis."  After a few people from the list responded to me
privately, I followed-up with the person coordinating the Ocularis work, JP
Schnapper-Casteras.  Here is what he sent for me to forward on to the WAI
lists.

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm