AOL

Kynn,
You are almost correct.  The NFB v. AOL case has been dismissed per
agreement by the parties with the provision that NFB may renew the claim a
year later.  I have published an article about the agreement in the National
Disaibility Law Reporter, Volume 18, Issue 5, entitled "Will NFB Renew their
ADA Web Complaint Against AOL?" The Reporter has agreed to allow my article
to be posted along with my other papers at
http://www.icdri.org/cynthia_waddell.htm shortly.

Happy reading,

Cynthia Waddell

Cynthia D. Waddell