From: Glenda Watson Hyatt [mailto:Glenda@eaglecom.bc.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 12:44 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Seeking comments on this site

Hi folks,

I finally have a meeting with the powers that be at Suite101
(http://www.suite101.com) to introduce the concept of accessible web design.
In order to be thoroughly prepared for this meeting, I would appreciate your
comments on this site.  Please be as picky as you like.  I know missing ALT
tags is a major problem.  What else?

If you feel so inclined, please also check out the membership application at
http://www.suite101.com/join.cfm/42515.

Thanks kindly,
Glenda

*********
Glenda Watson Hyatt
Soaring Eagle Communications
"Creating freedom and power through accessible communications"
E Mail: mailto:Glenda@eaglecom.bc.ca
Website: http://www.eaglecom.bc.ca
Want to know how to make your website accessible to more people?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter by emailing
mailto:newsletter@eaglecom.bc.ca

*********