De: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Para: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>; kiosk-l@trace.wisc.edu
<kiosk-l@trace.wisc.edu>
Data: Terça-feira, 18 de Julho de 2000 13:31
Assunto: HTML+ based on-screen keyboard?

This only sounds off topic!

I have three days to put together a system using a QuadMedia Kiosk (with
"Green Diamond Button") and pwKiosk software.  I've already talked to the
"big dogs" at Trace and Productivity Works.  Unless someone here can suggest
resources for an HTML based on-screen keyboard (for filling out a form) --
presumably done with Java or JavaScript, I am out of luck.  Add-on software,
of any sort, will not work for this application.  The virtual keyboard has
to be part of the code for the page -- and activated/selected in much the
same way as would any other hypertext link.

Thanks for your consideration!