Re: Accessibility barrier?

I think you could make a couple of small modifications. One is to use the del
element instead of span class="struckout". (The ins element is also useful,
if you are trying to track document changes through their life. Give it a
class, like the date on whch the insertion was made, and you can do some very
useful stuff in whatever CSS-aware format you happen to like...)

The other is to investigatge how the state currently meets its obligations to
blind citizens who want to read the legislation that governs them (and which
they are basically paying for). I assume that they do not have to look at
struck-through text, so there must already be some alternative answer. That
way it isn't a brave new world problem at all, it is simply a new application
of existing requirements (unless they are currently not met, which is another
story, and should be relatively simple for the appropriate people in Kansas
to deal with).

Cheers

Charles McCN