Re: About ABBR

Your Metaphore is off a bit. What you are actually asking these "builders" to do
is build for Florida weather and make it earthquake safe. California builders know
about Earthquake regulations, new materials and techniques for this but Florida
builders are not expected to have that expertese. Huricane perhapse, but that is
again different engineering and the California builders don't have that expertese.

It does cost money to do this.

Lake Roca
Usability Engineer
User Experience