RE: An interesting search engine?

Charles,

	From a quick look, the site layout is very simple and easy to navigate.  I
had no problem finding the edit box to type in my search request, however,
the foreign language in which the site is written in did pose a bit of a
problem.  Very unique and interesting to listen to a foreign language with
a decpc voice synthesizer going at about 400 words per minute.  Smile.

jeffrey pledger