RE: Is this site accessible?

It's not accessible, not even the home page.

It spoofs Bobby (not deliberately, Bobby is easily confused by JavaScript).
I will try to give more details tomorrow.
The "real" URL (that a text browser gets redirected to) is at:
http://www.victoriassecret.com/vsc/index.html?ignorecookies
Paste that URL into Bobby and you will get MUCH different results than the
"false positive" that comes up by default.

I don't think Bobby's problems with JavaScript are documented anywhere, but
it has come up on this list before.

Where does the CommArt article say that Victoria's Secret is accessible?