From: Gerard Malcolm <gmalcolm@stac.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 10:24:27 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi to everyone,

My first input to this very helpful and interesting group, it is difficult
to keep up with all of your hard work here.

I have been tasked with putting a list of FAQ's on Accessibility and the
Disability Statement online.  My initial reaction is to re-structure the
information to make it more accessible and interesting and I will probably
go with this.  However, I wondered if anyone knew of another way or have
seen interesting approaches to this type of unstructured information.

Ger Malcolm
Multimedia Development Support Officer
University of Glasgow Media Services Department
Tel:  (0) 141 330 5672
Fax: (0) 141 330 5674
Mobile: 07974 214050
email: g.malcolm@educ.gla.ac.uk