Subject: Re: can't read fortune
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:26:32 -0600
From: Doughjo <doughjo@badcookie.com>
To: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>

Hello, David.  Yes the fortune is an image, and the program is not
able
to give an "alt text" tag [at least not with my programming skills].
was thinking about reprogramming the site.  I will see if I can make
the
program serve out random text.

Thanks for letting me know about this!!!

Later,
Kyle

~~~
Dough Jo