Re: how do you teach good taste

I'm not sure what Jonathan means, but I would say that a library of small
pages showing the proper codes in action would be very useful. Something
like Len Kasday's recent ALT/Imagemap test pages. Some checkpoints would be
harder to demonstrate, but it would be a worthy effort.

Patrick

      "WAI doesn't want Web sites with good taste,
       WAI wants Web sites that taste good!"

... Sorry (Charlie).