Re: Validation as test for basic accessibility

At 07:38 AM 1/19/2000 , David Poehlman wrote:
>bruce, I haven't an url, but another postulation.  when accessability is
>truly integrated into the spec, we won't have to worry about compliance,
>we can just validate.

David, I disagree.  We won't have to worry about code-level compliance,
but an HTML page is more than just the mechanics that can be checked
for and the specs that are written, but also a general approach to the
way web sites are created and how the creator thinks of her audience.