RE: www accessibility: BETT website drops 'alt tags'

Thank you for taking the time to offer your comments and feedback on the
BETT website.  We are constantly striving to update and improve our website
and I welcome your comments on accessibility for those with learning
difficulties or special needs.  As an exhibition which caters for this very
important branch of education, to have a website which doesn't is simply not
acceptable.  I will forward your comments to our web developers and will
make every effort to ensure that appropriate actions are undertaken for the
BETT 2001 website.

If you have any further comments you wish to make which will enable us  to
offer an improved service, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Andy Wilkinson