Re: city of hartford site has a text only?

Joan,

You are too kind.  I just screwed up.  The page would not be much of a
demonstration without live links!

I was not careful enough with checking my work before posting the URL to the
group!  My USEMAP attribute of the IMG was lacking the requisite leading pound
sign (#).  IE is forgiving in this regard, but NN is not.  The validator did
not catch it since broken links are not (usually) bad syntax!  I looked at the
page in Navigator (and Lynx) before posting, but only gave it the once over.
My bad.

Anyway, it's fixed now.  I've also taken out the <Q>target="_blank"</Q> code
that was in several (but not all) of the links.  That snippet of code opens up
the link into a new window (don't you hate that?) and is a P2 (Checkpoint
10.1) violation.

Joan, I did not think I changed the title, please tell me (off the list maybe)
what you mean.  I also would like clarification on what you think I should
tell 'em?  Aren't I doing that?

Cheers,
Bruce