RE: Seeking help on running Bobby with Jaws screen reader

Hi Jamal,

I am not sure I can answer all your questions, but I can try to shed light
on some of the issues. (note: author has no affiliation with CAST or Bobby
development).

One of the issues is that the installer for Bobby is itself a Java
application made by a third party publisher. Even after repeated requests,
the company, ZeroG Software, has yet to implement Swing in its installation
environment. So, the Access bridge will only work after Bobby is installed.

To my knowledge, Bobbycl was not implemented in build7.

Hope this helps.

dc

David M. Clark
David's Access Page
16 Harcourt Street, #2I, Boston, MA 02116 Phone: 617-859-3069
Email: david@davidsaccess.com  Web: http://www.davidsaccess.com