Re: screen readers, browsers, & the reporting of ALT on & in image maps

Hmmm ... This doesn't seem to matter either. I never get the AREA alts spoken.

Also I should amend my earlier statement: Test 3 produces nothing at all
for me. JFW just skips the image completely.

Also, the "icon bazaar" link isn't spoken as part of the flow of the text,
& appears as a blank on the Braille display. However, it is reported
correctly when using tab-key navigation.

Patrick