Re: Screen Reader Software

Paul,

yes, PWWebSpeak is a good, inexpensive option.  So is IBM's Home Page
Reader.  But concerning the costs of the screen reader packages, why not
just get a demo copy of the pacage, such as JFW, Window eyes, Dolphin's
Super Nova, Artic's WinVision and SyntheVoice's Window Bridge.  I believe
the only one that costs any $is JFW for $30 for a full version of the
software that times out after 30 days.  The other pakages have free demo
packages which usually timout after 20 minutes.  Hope this helps.

Jeffrey Pledger
President, AbleTV.net At 12:51 PM 6/21/2000 -0400, Paul Stauffer