RE: Questions about Electronic Signature Bill: Will Everyone Be Able to Participate?

As far as I know, the only discussion of accessiblity of Electronic
signatures has been initiated by Cynthia Waddell.  She is the only one who
has seen the implications.

This is serious and it will be voted on today in the US.  Congressmen and
Senators need to be made aware.  I sent the same message to each of them who
has an email id, but I doubt that they have read it.

Sincerely,

Mike Burks

 Chairman Internet Society SIG for Access to the Internet for people with
 Disabilities
 http://www.isoc.org/isoc/access/

 Member Advisory Board International Center for Disability Resources on the
Internet  http://www.icdri.org

AWARE Center Advisory Board Member
http://aware.hwg.org/