Re: CSS and JAWS

reset your browser colors.  if you are using ie which it seems from your
message that you are, jfw sets accessability options for maximum
performance.  to reset these items, go to tools, internet options, general
tab and click accessability, uncheck "ignore specified colors on web
pages".  make sure when you are done, to press ok and press ok again at the
general tab.  this should drop you back to your page.  reload the page and
it should work normally.  while in accessability options, be sure to
re-enable or disable anything else that might block your code.
I hope this is of help to all but beware of the danger with regard to jfw
performance.  to really test pages for jfw, you need someone who is
experienced in it.  I'd like to teach people how to use jaws for web
interfacing.  there are some documents that work towards this but I have
discovered that when one of my roles is to work with people who do
development or testing they learn a lot from my use of jfw.
Kathleen is a shining example of how this can work.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://poehlman.clark.net