Re: Tagging question...

I agree with the below and comments about mark up but if you do use images
we are full back to how to implement them.  even with mark up, I get tired
of hearing the characters and character strings when I am reading with my
screen reader though.  I actually favor for reading purposes that we use
devision words for rules.  if we are putting in a rule, why.  answer the
why.  do it in an attractive way and you can actually do it in clearly
visible text and make the alt a "".  using hr is the same thing.  while I'll
hear it in some browsers, it makes more sense if just below it is the reason
for it.  even if it is page 3.
Thanks!

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s