Front Page 2000 [was Legal Guidelines]

this was CC'd to chuckop@microsoft.com, but chuck isn't with microsoft
anymore.  You can see the current microsoft reps to the authoring tool by
doing a text search for microsoft at http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/members .

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and

kasday@acm.org
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday

(215) 204-2247 (voice)  (800) 750-7428 (TTY)

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/