RE: Web Authoring Tools that are Both Accessible and Produce Accessible Content

Correction -- Go Live 4.0 does not conform to WAI. The "report" is for a
future version. Go Live does support CSS and Alt text, but no accessibility
prompting or validation. There are issues around the accessibility of its
interface as well.

However, Adobe is committed to accessibility of Go Live, Acrobat and PDF as
well as other layered products it produces. All work in progress at this
time.

- Mike