RE: Request for site review

Dear Jonathan,

You wrote:

> one alternative would be to design and publish a logo.
> this could also then be used as a symbolic link by others to
> connect to the
> site.

I find this context-free comment a little inscrutable, as I do most of your
posts.

I am making the guess that you are talking about the Sailor site, since it
was the subject of this particular thread.  Is this assumption correct?

If so, I am confused because Sailor has nice logo, which they HAVE designed
and published on their homepage, and which they use rather consistently
throughout their site!  There is no reason why others would not use this as
the symbolic link to connect to the Sailor home page!

I have taken the liberty to further reduce this to 31x88 size button:
http://www.dors.state.md.us/images/sailor.gif
but this additional step was hardly necessary.