Re: CORRECTION: SMIL Validation

Hi, Bruce:

In a previous message, I told you to replace the old CAR.SMI layout section with the following:

  <layout>
   <root-layout background-color="black" height="60" width="250"/>
   <region id="textregion" top="10" left="-37" height="120" width="250"/>
  </layout>

I neglected to say that you must also delete the VIDEO section of the SMIL file, too.  Otherwise you'll get error messages.  Sorry.

Geoff Freed
WGBH/NCAM