[Fwd: ACB Radio press release (fwd)]

this is of interest since we can now get the word out through this new
arm.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ACB Radio press release (fwd)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 06:56:49 -0600
From: Steve Zielinski <stevez@RIPCO.COM>
To: VICUG-L@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU

This is a first on the net as far as I know, a major national
organization
of the blind with  an internet based radio station for all to listen to.
The potentials are great for disabled people in general with this type
of
technology.  We are now in a position where we can provide meaningful
and
timely information about disabilities to not just disabled persons, but
all persons around the world.   The specific disability niche can be
better tailored as well.

Steve