RE: Ideas for accessible maps?

Dave,
I have done precious little research.  My experience has been limited
tactile maps and live on-site orientation.

Do you have URLs for what CSUN or CTG has done?  I am not familiar with
what they do ahead of time.  More important than "does the exhibit plan
meet MY needs" (as an organizer) is the question of "does the exhibit plan
meet YOUR needs" (as a blind attendee).

Have you EVER gotten a TEXTUAL (or otherwise electronic) exhibit plan ahead
of time that was functional for you?  If so, could you send it to me (or
the list)?

Thanks,
Bruce