Re: Where to go now?

Scott,

A caution first: an absence of opposing comments on this list should not be
taken as an automatic endorsement of a particular approach for Web
accessibility.

To make a specific recommendation for a change to the Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines, you should send that comment to the Web Content
Guidelines Working Group <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>. They will add it to their
issues list (their home page is at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/> and their
issues list is at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wai-gl-issues.html>) for
discussion and eventual resolution. You are welcome to participate in that
discussion.

I'm not clear what you mean by "the 508 dates for web accessibility."

- Judy