Re: Interoperability, universally designed web pages and ADA/504

At 10:51 PM 10/29/1999 , Scott Luebking wrote:
>For web pages which are dynamically generated, I wonder if it would
>be reasonable to expect that the web page be created for
>the browser being used (and maybe the screen reader too).
>The dynamic web pages might be considered more universally designed
>since they could better use the features of the browser being used.
>These web pages could better accomodate a person's disability.

This is what is expected of the CC/PP (Composite Capabilities/
Preferences Profiles) work of the W3C.  I can post a brief
summary of what CC/PP is and what it will do, from the HTML Writers
Guild's newsletter earlier this month.

--Kynn