Re: webcasts

This is fairly new technology so I can't point you to any sites that
have done live closed captioning (although live text is being used for
other purposes).

I will let you know soon whom to contact at RealNetworks if you need
help setting this up or getting broadcast.com to set it up.  I have no
idea what broadcast.com would charge for this, but the tools for
doing so are available free on our site.

Information on doing live text streaming and other stream authoring
is available at the following:
http://www.real.com/products/tools/authkit/index.html

	- Erik Hodge