Re: Can Someone Help Me?

At 02:06 PM 3/8/99 -0800, Kathy Seven Williams wrote:
>I have lost my reference links for legal requirements of higher education
>to be accessible to all. Could someone please help me as I need to make a
>reort on accessibility of online higher education programs? Many thanks

It's not spelled out per se. The US DOJ made a ruling in 1996 and things
are still being pulled together. I'll have an article in the July issue of
CASE CUrrents about the subject.
--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140CSC-305

http://www.world-webmasters.org
bkdelong@naw.org