(summary) accessible bells and whistles sites

Here are the suggestions I have received so far.

From: "Robert Neff" <rneff@moon.jic.com>
This is a site i did with no tables in the main area
http://www.dol.gov/dol/esa/public/programs/dbra/index.html

From: Joe Night <nightj@pionet.net>
You might find this a little interesting.
http://www.pionet.net/~nightj
You can turn the images off and still get the drift of the web site.
Considering it's mostly a collection of photos that's fairly significant.

From: "Larry Goldberg" <Larry_Goldberg@wgbh.org>
try WGBH's site - www.wgbh.org

From: "Charles F. Munat" <coder@acnet.net>
I have a site that is still in beta testing, but it's pretty accessible (I
hope). I don't know if it will meet your needs or not.
I am working on designing accessible sites using dynamic code.
The site itself is at http://ucitd.com The pages with the DHTML are
http://ucitd.com/dapp.cfm and http://ucitd.com/sepdt.cfm
P.S. If you want to see one of my pre-Cold Fusion sites that
degrades pretty well, try either http://vallartabooks.com or
http://tropicasa.com. They're not perfect, but they work,
and they're pretty accessible...

Thanks for all of the suggestions, it has definately helped get me started
in the right direction. Sorry about the lack of subject on the original post.

Mitake.