Re: URL attached this time. Still seeking evaluation.

Joe:

Nice site. Liked your photos.

I disagree with Rob re the green on black. True, some may
find it difficult to read, but because you used stylesheets,
that's easy to override. If you'd used font tags, I might
have agreed with Rob. As it is, it looks very nice with
green on black, and if viewers have difficulty with that,
they can simply override it. Of course, some may not know
how to do that, so there's always a trade-off involved. I
guess it depends on how much you like the green on black.

The whole point of stylesheets, at least as far as
accessibility is concerned, is to free the designer up to do
things like using black backgrounds. That's my opinion,
anyway.

I'm more curious about your "text-only" option. It seems to
me that it would be better labeled "no-frames."

Also, you might want to rename your frames to give them more
descriptive names. I noticed you have titles, but on Lynx,
for example, all one sees is "top" and "bottom." If you
named them "navbar" and "main" or something similar, it
would be immediately apparent what's in what.

Hope this helps.

Charles Munat
Puerto Vallarta