double spaces

FrontPage 98 (make sure you have the update patch installed) allows for the
double spaces between sentences.  HoTMetaL 4.0 does not.  The only problem
I've encountered with this technique is the old AOL proprietary browser (2.0
maybe) didn't recognize   and showed it as such in the document.
However, it is important enough to me attempt to use proper English that I
use the technique anyway.  For the few users using the old AOL browser they
just end up with a little bit garbage.  The word to HTML conversion utility
doesn't seem to save the double spaces nor does pasting from the clipboard
to FrontPage98. I don't know about the use of CSS to achieve this.  Our user
base doesn't have full enough support for CSS to justify its use yet so I
haven't studied it.

-Jamie