Re: The third thing I don't like about the WAI-IG list

At 05:37 p.m. 01/02/99 -0600, Charles F. Munat wrote:
>There is a certain sentiment often expressed on this list
>that irks me beyond anything else. I call it the "holier
>than thou" syndrome.

I don't like the "bashing" myself, either.  This is why I'd
rather praise a site that's getting better (e.g., Microsoft)
rather than find ways to label them as "inaccessible."

Sometimes, though, there's amusement in the irony of going to
a supposed "accessibility site" and seeing an empty frameset;
I view that as less of bashing and more of bemusement.  I
usually attribute that to an oversight on someone's part
rather than on stupidity or ignorance.

Design an accessible web site:                http://www.kynn.com/+fedweb
Tell your friend a celebrity wrote to you:      http://www.kynn.com/+imdb
Enroll now for my online CSS course!             http://www.kynn.com/+css