RE: AOL

Charles,

I was running into the same problems. It became a major concern when I
discovered that a client I designed a site for was using AOL as their
primary browser and I hadn't tested under AOL. What I found worked well for
simulating the same appearance as the AOL Browser was Browserola using the
HTML 3.0 test feature. I am also now including an AOL detection script on my
sites and giving those users a page which explains how to use the Standard
versions of either IE or Netscape instead of the proprietary one built into
AOL. Other than that I also have not found anything that simulates the AOL
default browser, though CODA, the maker of Browserola, claims that their
next version will add this feature.

David Brumage