Re: plain text has its points

I agree that some plain text conventions would increase its value, which
is partly why I suggested that the W3C consider a process for developing a
plain text standard, perhaps building on the previous ICADD work.

I also agree that HTML would be a better accessible format if it became
more common practice to include the whole document in a single HTML page,
rather than leaving the user to figure out how many linked pages there
are, how many levels, deep, etc.  I think this impairs usability to such
an extent that the page authoring guidelines should address  the
issue (if
they don't presently -- I haven't yet studied the current version).

Regards,
Jamal