Re: Aie it's HUGE

At 12:07 AM 12/6/98 -0800, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

>I'm all for being complete and what -- but good gravy, do we
>really expect the average web designer to sit down and digest
>51 pages of dense, sometimes very technical information before
>they can make accessible pages?
>
>Sometimes I think it would be easier if our only message was:
>
>     0.  Use ALT attributes for images.

Judy, perhaps we could get a scan of the "tips" card you debuted in Kyoto?

Ann
---

Author of Effective Web Design: Master the Essentials
Buy it online! http://www.webgeek.com/about.html

Owner, WebGeek Communications          http://www.webgeek.com
Vice President-Finance, HTML Writers Guild http://www.hwg.org