Re: simple, accessible html

I have a list of elements with the things you need to think about when
using them at http://saltimbocca.srl.rmit.edu.au/WAI/mygl.htm

It is part of stuff I did for the OzEWAI CD-ROM
http://purl.nla.gov.au/sunrise/ozewai which is an Australian CD-ROM
produced in September. It also includes some bits of tutorials I wrote on
HTML which have accessibility as one of the underlying assumptions. The
CD is for sale for AUD$20, but not (so far) by credit card. I guess if
you sent USD$20 they would send a CD back, the exchange rate being what
it is, but they are unlikely to be interested in a cheque drawn agains a
US bank...

Charles McCathieNevile