Re: Hyperfiction

I have read a fairly large amount of hyperfiction in book form - where you
have to look for the page number manually. Most of it is pretty terrible.
Which is a comment on the authors I have come across. I have read a couple
of web-based pieces. The more abstract they are the more I like them.

Not that I use a screen reader (I use Lynx, Netscape and Explorer in
about equal measure, and other things every so often). But not that I see
what that has to do with it. Go on, give us a hint.

cheers

Charles MccathieNevile