RE: Washington Post editoral: Claims Against Common Sense

I guess that goes to the heart of the matter . . . convincing the sighted
what is or isn't a luxury for one who is blind. I'm not in the position to
make a good determination as I am not blind. I can understand your point,
though, and personally am working and will work to develop sites that don't
exclude those who use non-visual browsers.

I am very grateful for the WAI effort. At it's essence, it is a return to
the content access parameter of Web development. For the most part, the mass
flocking to designing "cool" visual sites does more damage to the content
than good. The best designs are those that turn data into _information_ for
a patron of a site. That means presenting it in a manner that makes it
accessible, clear and useable. WAI is right on the money!

Shawn "Webdawg" Denny
Information Architect