Re: context?

I'm not quite sure if mandating accessibility is the answer as most rebel at
the thought of any kind of mandate.  What to do?  I'm not quite sure, but as a
web author and designer who has taken classes for the field, the educational
arena is where the issue should be addressed.  Accessibility for the Web 101
should be a required course from all institutions.

The Web should be for everyone, but most authors are so busy trying to create
sites that work on both platforms and work in different browser, that the
accessibility issue is left in the dust.

Just my two cents worth,

Guy Schlegel