RE: [Fwd: webwatch-l Article: Blind man files complaint for cyber space access]

The San Francisco Examiner called to say that they have re-posted the
article at an accessible url at:

http://www.examiner.com/981112/1112blindscreen.shtml

Cynthia D. Waddell
ADA Coordinator
Cynthia D. Waddell   Cynthia.Waddell@ci.sj.ca.us
ADA Coordinator       City of San Jose, CA

801 North First Street, Room 460
San Jose, California 95110-1704
(408)277-4034
(408)971-0134 TTY