From: Taylor-Made [mailto:taymade@netnitco.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 1998 6:14 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Videos & Web Pages

Here is a question that my girlfriend asked me:  How do I put a video on my
page so that it will be accessible.  I told her I didn't know as I would
never use one.  But the person she is doing a page for wants one.  I told
her that it could make her site un-accessible if it didn't work right and
that it will not work on all browsers. (As I know nothing about putting
videos on a page, I hope this information was correct.)  My question for
this listserv is:

Is there a way to put a video on a page so that it will be accessible?

I thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.

Joyce Taylor
{ jtaylor@taymade.com <mailto:jtaylor@taymade.com> }

THE EDUCATIONAL EMPORIUM
http://www.taymade.com/taymade/edu <http://www.taymade.com/taymade/edu>

TAYLOR-MADE
Desktop Publishing, Web Site Design & Domain Hosting
http://www.taymade.co <http://www.taymade.co> m