RE: Text to speech

Wow, thanks for all the responses so quickly!

I'll definitely look into the prodworks one, but I'd also like to check out
this sigtuna browser. A quick search on Yahoo and hotbot didn't turn up
anything (unless I'm just blind). Where can I find it?

Thanks again,

Eric Engelmann
Website Designer, Inlet, Inc.