RE: Microsoft FrontPage 98b Update

No.  should have clarified ~ seen people discussing their problems with
frontpage 98 and we are confident we have figured out its quirks.  We use
it here and thought I'd let everyone know a patch was released.  We have
not tested the patch yet.

Plus our department has just switched to hotmetal pro and are busy learning
its quirks.  Here is what jamie has found so far:

- Tables centered in the browser are not shown as such in the WYSIWYG view
in hotmetal.
- Tables with borders are shown in the WYSIWYG view in hotmetal as being
one wide regardless of their actual width.
- Images may not be selected without right clicking and selecting the
select element option.
- Images may not be resized by selecting and dragging as in most other
applications.
When using multiple returns to separate elements of an html document in
HoTMetal the <P> tags are not filled with a non-breaking space.  Therefore,
browsers do not recognize the spacing and your WSIWYG view in HoTMetal is
not even close to accurate.

Anyone have anything to add?

rob