Re: PPP

Ummm, it's a good idea. But if Bill Clinton says 'It shall be SO', then
it makes not one jot of difference to the 5.75 billion of us who are not
in the USA (possibly not even some Canadians). It's that 'World Wide'
bit in the phrase. Tim B-L, because he's not seen as an American
Imperialist, and Bill Gates, because he's seen as an Imperialist over the
US as well as the rest of us, would be good people to have embrace this.
For the rest, places like ASEAN, CIS, EU, OAS (does it still exist?) and
UN are the sort of fora to which we should be looking if these things are
really important. In practical terms the approach should probably be
through national governments, of course.

Charles McCN