RE: Using htlm editors to produce clean code?

that is why we have competition and irate users on all sides of the fence -
and i try to avoid the microsoft vs netscape vs sun vs everyone else
battles.  this is not a perfect world - i just want to know where the
problems are for each product and engineer a work around!

lets face it - html web authoring tools are still not there...two cents