RE: Style sheets for access

Another possibility is to do what IE4 does - individual control over
rendering of fonts and colors.  At present, IE doesn't support <LAYER> and
I'm told it never will because of absolute positioning problems.  CSS is
definitely the way to go there.

How about recommending that browsers implement a "user always wins" switch?